• <td id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></td>
  • <table id="om8mq"><center id="om8mq"></center></table>
    <table id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></table><table id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></table>
  • <table id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></table>
  • <xmp id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript><table id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></table>
    <bdo id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></bdo>
  • <xmp id="om8mq"><table id="om8mq"></table>
  • <table id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></table>
  • <table id="om8mq"><option id="om8mq"></option></table>
    <bdo id="om8mq"></bdo>
  • <bdo id="om8mq"></bdo>
    <td id="om8mq"><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript></td><noscript id="om8mq"></noscript>
  • Game Development Community

You must log in to continue! Muahahaha!

by Tyler Slabinski · in Site Feedback · 03/09/2009 (5:40 pm) · 25 replies

I would like to bring this to attention, for it is extremely annoying. Every 2-3 minutes, the server logs me out of GarageGames. It is really annoying when I am in a private forum waiting for a response to my thread, and then when I try to refresh, it says that I must log in to continue.

I am running Mac OS X 10.5 using Safari 4 (Beta), though I do not believe it is my system, because what I know about networking would say that the server thinks I am logged out.

Is anyone else getting this same issue? I do not believe this should be left unchecked.
    Page«First 1 2 Next»
    05/11/2009 (1:16 pm)
    Ok, now THIS is getting annoying... I just measured the time, and cookies shouldn't expire in 20 seconds... Really? Anyone else noticing this?
    05/11/2009 (1:37 pm)
    Check your virus scanner (if you have one) or/and privacy settings. Also see if you have a small cookie jar setting. Something else may be cleaning the cookies automatically. It may be time to use the Scientific Method to find the cause of your problem.
    05/20/2009 (7:29 am)
    I have just started seeing this.
    Up until around 2 days ago I would stay logged in for weeks. Now I get logged out after around 5 minutes. Its getting really annoying. Could it be a timezone thing?

Checking the cookies I am being servered, I have a SERVERID=ggweb01 that expires at the end of my browser session, and a GGLOGIN cookie with a value im not typing here, that expires around 70 seconds from now...
    05/20/2009 (2:21 pm)
    WE ARE ALLERGIC TO YOUR COOKIES!!! STOP FEEDING US THEM AND GIVE US GOOD COOKIES!!!

Basically, GG should really recheck the cookies they are feeding into our machines.
    05/20/2009 (7:18 pm)
    The login cookie should now be expiring one year from now (as of the update roughly 5 hours ago). Please repost if you continue to see this issue.
    Page«First 1 2 Next»

免费污片不要钱的f2富二代app短视频下载安装 v1.1 - 风刑软件站